Here you will find this immaculately presented colonial style brick and tile family home, nestled in the gorgeous Pioneer Estate, offering you a rare chance in life to have so much at your fingertips. The reserve with kids play ground across the road, picnics at the blue lagoon, cycle way, Woonona beach where you can watch the stunning sunrise, cafes, restaurants, parks, Woonona East Public School, The Circle shopping centre & train station. Once you are home you can completely unwind, relax and enjoy a wine, BBQ, spa, play with the kids have a swim, surf and have the lifestyle you have always dreamed about.
• 4 bedrooms, master bedroom with walk in robe, spacious ensuite
• Formal living and dining room
• Modern open plan kitchen, family room which leads to sundrenched North facing
private yard, alfresco outdoor undercover living area and spa.
• Office/study for those who choose to work from home or 5th bedroom
• Generous sized double garage with drive through access to the rear yard
• Established gardens, storage shed, full fenced yard
• Level 870sqm block, 150m to Woonona Beach
• Set in quiet cul de sac with no passing traffic
• Wollongong CBD only 15 minutes away
Council rates $521.90 pq
Water Rates $280.00 pq